The L&OD Roundtable serves as a knowledge-sharing and practice-building forum for Learning, OD and HR practitioners. Aimed at facilitating dialogue, building capability, and sharing resources, it currently serves 14000+ members (and growing) from India and abroad. A not-for-profit undertaking with chapters in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore. It has a Governing Council comprising luminaries from industry and the academic world, and focuses on building capability for Learning, OD and HR professionals, providing access to Learning & other resources and enabling meaningful exchanges and dialogues.
OFFERINGS OF THE L&OD ROUNDTABLE
- The Learning & OD Roundtable’s credo is to provide application oriented knowledge to help members build Learning Organizations within their own enterprises. Some of the offerings of the Learning & OD Roundtable include:
- L&OD Master Classes : Half-Day sessions on topical themes of interest for HR/L&OD Practitioners usually conducted by a Subject Matter Expert on a weekday from 10 am – 1 pm followed by lunch.
- L&OD Concept to Practice Sessions: Full-day Workshop usually conducted by a Leading Consultant/ Business Practice Head on a cutting edge consulting technique (in the First Half). This is followed by insights from a practitioner (usually the HR Head) of a client organization which has benefited post implementation of the above consulting technique.
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions: Half-day sessions conducted to show-case best practices of member organizations – usually hosted at their own venue.
- L&OD Big Debate: Half-day session which brings together eminent practitioners, consultants and academicians on the same platform to share their views/insights on a contentious topic of interest to HR/L&OD practitioners. These sessions are recorded and posted on the L&OD Roundtable YouTube Channel.
- L&OD INSIGHT: Half day session featuring 7 Speakers sharing their views/insights on contemporary HR/Learning & OD themes in a 17 minute TED format. Videos of L&OD INSIGHT sessions are recorded and uploaded on the L&OD Roundtable YouTube Channel
- L&OD Advisory Services: L&OD Advisory Services is the consulting wing of the L&OD Roundtable which aims at building capability, ensuring high quality /high impact Learning interventions to help members manage change effectively through high quality Learning experts at a reasonable cost.
- INNOVLEARN: Driving Change and Reflection by leveraging alternate forms of Learning including Theatre, Music, Labs etc.
- L&OD Window Webinar Series: Cutting edge Webinars on contemporary HR/Learning & OD Practitioners – usually conducted by a Senior HR Leader from the industry / a leading thought Leader/ Academician. Can be viewed by members across all geographies and is available online 30 days post-delivery of the original Webinar.
Dr. Sujaya Banerjee
CEO, Capstone People Consulting
Director, Par Excellence Leadership Solutions
Chief Executive - The Firm
Dr. Aquil Busrai
CEO of Aquil Busrai Consulting
Dr. Prince Augustin
EVP - Group Human Capital & Leadership Development at Mahindra & Mahindra
Director, Member - Group Council & Group CHRO at Welspun Group
Advisory Council (Pune)
Executive Coach for CXO's,Leadership Facilitator,Creating Winning Cultures for Organizations and Inspired Artist
Director - Inspirational Development Group; President at National HRD Network, Pune
CEO, Upohan Management Consultants
VP and Head HR - Units , Infosys Limited
Advisory Council (Mumbai)
Dr Sapna Purohit
Vice President - Human Resources at Reliance Power
Head HR at Axis Capital Ltd
Advisory Council (Delhi)
Director-Group HR of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd
Managing Director at Neosynapses HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Principal Consultant at Neosynapses India Pvt. ltd.
Advisory Council (Hyderabad)
Associate Vice President -Talent Development Lead, Deloitte Tax
Professor S Ramnarayan
Professor at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Advisory Council (Hyderabad)
Co-creating Organisations & People for Tomorrow - Smarten Spaces
Look no further. Join the movement today!