LNOD Roundtable Academy
To enable the Community of Practitioners to build capabilities beyond our powerful Masterclasses, the LNOD Roundtable is delighted to present the LNOD Academy. Performing in a tumultuous business environment is a challenge for most employees as the new business environment requires agility in decision making action and chartering new territories. HR/Talent/Learning Professionals have a great opportunity to help the business drive self-initiated disruption (change) to outpace the changes in the environment. This requires HR Professionals to be agile, change savvy and contemporary to contribute meaningfully.
Here are the themes for our 2 Days’ open programs- Chosen carefully with a keen focus to prepare HR Professionals to respond to an ever-changing business environment.
- Design Thinking along the HR value Chain – August 2018
- Executive Presence for HR Professionals (influencing with Gravitas) – September 2018
- Managing Change Effectively (Driving self –Initiated disruptions)- October 2018
- Talent Analytics for HR/Talent Professionals- November 2018
- Certified Facilitator Program- January 2018
- Trusted Advisor Program (Consulting skills for HR/Learning Professionals) – February 2018
- Conscious & Unconscious Biases along the HR value Chain- March 2018