Times of India in association with LNOD Roundtable presents
The Millennial Max Conference 2019
Followed by The Best Companies for Millennials Awards and
The Best Millennial Start-Up Awards
19th November 2019 I ITC Grand Central, Parel I 9:30 am to 7:30 am
About the Millennial Max Conference
The arrival of the next Generation in our working world is in full swing – by 2025, Millennials will account for 3/4th of the Global workforce. At the same time, Gen Z the first generation to never know a world without the internet, will soon enter the Labour market.
Times Ascent in association with the LNOD Roundtable presents – The Millennial Max Conference – A timely dialogue around the need to drive many positive changes to become ready to be lead by the Millennials, manage Multi-Generations at Work, Prepare to welcome Gen Z even as we explore the implications on Talent Careers, Relationships, Leadership Styles and Culture.
This one Day Conference is planned as a Powerful Exchange on understanding Generational Cohorts, their Lens and world view and what Organizations are doing and can do to create Workplaces of the Future that integrate the best of all Generations with Compassion, Empathy and an unwavering commitment to Excellence!
The Millennial Max Conference presents A-listed Thought Leaders, Speakers, Authors, Practitioners and the voice of the Millennials and Gen Z, to enable us to rise above Stereotypes and create Real Inclusion!
SAVE THE DATE!!
Mark Hannant – Author, Creative Entrepreneur, Fresh Thinker
- Mark is the Author of Midnight’s Grandchildren: How young Indians are disrupting the world’s largest Democracy. Midnight’s Grandchildrenexplains for a business audience the significance of the arrival in the workforce of a generation of Millennials as both disruptors of the old order and engine of India’s future economic potential. It is of use for professionals and educators wanting to engage this vitally important group of young people.
- Mark is also currently the Managing Director of Magenta, a fresh-thinking creative agency and a Co-Founder of Indigo Premedia, a pioneering outsourcing business.
- He Co-edited Asia Briefing’s book ‘Doing Business in India’ (2010). He contributes to the UKTI’s programme for UK investors to India and work closely with the UK India Business Council.
- He has managed, launched and owned creative businesses in the UK, US, India and Singapore. Holding board-level positions in growth companies, he has led business development, sales, operations, and strategy functions. As an investor, he has raised debt and equity funding to buy and grow businesses through management buyout, merger and acquisition.
Gyan Nagpal – Best Selling Author and Dean of the AIA Leadership Centre, AIA Group
- Gyan is a an Award Winning Talent Strategist and Commentator, who has deep expertise in researching ongoing changes to the global talent pool. Over the last 15 years, he has helped some of the most ambitious International Organisations build significant business franchises across the Asia Pacific and EMEA regions.
- He is the Author of the recently released book ‘The Future Ready Organization: How Dynamic Capability Management is Reshaping the Modern Workplace’ and Author of the 2013 bestselling business book – Talent Economics: The Fine Line Between Winning and Losing the Global War for Talent.
- Apart from authoring books, Gyan is a Co-Founder and CEO at PeopleLENS Global Associates (PGLA Consulting) a Singapore Headquartered Consulting Firm, a radical new approach to developing globally relevant talent strategy. He uses a unique blend of Market Economics and Talent Diagnostics to help Organizations create a roadmap for human investments which helps Leaders in 16 countries across 4 continents. PGLA’s clients include BAE Systems, Santander, Saudi Aramco, Nedbank SA, SingHealth, The Central Bank of Philippines, Aviva, BNP Paribas and The Securities Commission of Malaysia.
- He is a much sought after regular Keynote Speaker and presents his research in industry forums across the world.
Why Should You Attend this Conference?
- With the Millennials predicted to be 70% of the Workforce in 5 years – this is an Important Conference on the Youth in India who matter – as Consumers – as the Largest Talent Pool – as Voters – as Decision Makers – as Shapers of the World
- The Conference offers as array of International Speakers
– Mark Hannant(Author, Creative Entrepreneur, Fresh Thinker) and Gyan Nagpal (Best Selling Author and Dean of the AIA
Leadership Centre, AIA Group)
– Leading CEOs/CXOs of various companies as Speakers
– Award Winners and Thought Leaders/Industry Icons – Best Companies for Millennials Awards and Best Millennial Star-Up Awards
for the Very First Time in India!!
- Over 300 Corporate Leaders and Executives – Learning under one roof
- Attended by 4 Generations of Contributors and Decision Makers
- Played further to a Community of over 30,000 Professionals through Social Media & YouTube
Contact us Now to Participate!
To participate as Delegate/ Sponsorship and to Participate in the Millennial Awards,
Call Prudelle (9511824558) / Pooja (7045838677)